Thursday, February 19, 2009


FINALLY!! Some Christmas posts! These aren't even from Christmas morning- who knows where those pictures are?! I ended up having THREE Christmas' this year- one with Granny, Grandfather, Simon, and Jack which was AWESOME because I got A LOT of princess dress up stuff and a new baby doll. Then I had one Christmas with my parents (pictured above- they got me a REAL Cinderella dress, which only encourages me and my idea that I AM Cinderella!) Then, the "real" Christmas was in California with Maga, Papa, Semper, and Cole. It was a true California Christmas- warm, sunny, and beautiful (my mom loves sunny much more than a white Christmas). My parents even got to go to a Laker game against the Celtics- which we WON!! I stayed home to play with ALL of my new toys- an airport, a baby stroller (the carriage kind), movies, a Care Bear, a castle, and of course- a pink Mini Cooper. That's right, I am driving before either of my CA uncles- who are almost 18 and 21! It was so fun!


After Christmas, mommy, daddy, and I had an enjoyable New Year's together- mostly just enjoying that daddy had the day off. For Valentine's Day, we went up to the Draper Temple Open House with Granny, Grandfather, Simon, and Jack. Then I went bowling with Marc, Kimmy, and Alivia. I even got a strike! No joke, I truly did, just ask my parents. St. Patrick's Day will probably be celebrated with corned beef, green everything, and lots of pinching. And then there's Easter- I am most excited for Easter because it will be the first holiday I get to spend with my baby brother. Oh yeah, in case you didn't know already, the baby is a boy. My mommy wasn't planning on finding out, but the ultrasound lady told her on accident. I am so excited to finally meet him! I absolutely LOVE to kiss him and share my toys with him right now, my mommy just hopes I will still like it when he is acutally here...

3 comments:

Meg said...

those are so cute of her with santa!

Brett and Bree Lee said...

I love the picture of Leila and your belly. I want to see more preg pictures!

Tawnya said...

I can't believe they accidentaly told you it was a boy! Nice job lady. But so exciting. You're almost there!